Honeyville Oat Fiber, 4lb
Honeyville's Oat Fiber is a convenient method of adding beneficial insoluble fiber to your daily diet. Oat fiber is more concentrated than oat bran and has 94 percent dietary fiber by weight. Fiber helps regulate digestive health and may help regulate blood glucose sugar levels. Honeyville Oat Fiber is also an ideal product for long term food storage and emergency preparedness.Uses: Oat Fiber can be used in recipes to increase a food's fiber content; use in breads, cookies, muffins, rolls and more.Shelf-Life: Stores for 2 years in a sealed bag under ideal storage conditions (cool, dry place).Ingredients: Oat fiber.Allergen information: This product may contain trace amounts of wheat.
- Great nutritious, insoluble fiber addition to your daily diet
- Works great in any bread or dough recipe. Perfect for low-carb or ketogenic baking.
- Comes in a convenient, resealable bag
- 94% Percent dietary fiber by weight
- 100% Percent Oat Fiber, 4 lb. (64 oz.)